Platinum Package (R 12 500)
We supply live music at the:
1. The Velvet Motion Acoustic Combo (solo violin accompanied by double bass) will play light classical music from 30 minutes before the ceremony.
2. Any of the famous two wedding marches played on the alto saxophone for the arrival of the bride.
3. Violin and/or saxophone and/or solo female vocals from the performer's repertoire for special moments during the ceremony and signing of the register, if and as required.
4. The trumpet voluntary or another appropriate song from the performer's repertoire played on alto saxophone for the exit of the married couple.
5. The Velvet Motion Acoustic Combo (solo violin, alternated with saxophone, accompanied by double bass) plays romantic standards during the pre-drinks (and taking of photographs) between the ceremony and the reception.
6. The Velvet Motion Duo (Band with live female and male vocals, violin, saxophone, solo bass guitar, trumpet, and backing tracks) play live background music at the reception during dinner for approximately 2 hours or longer, as required until the DJ takes over for the opening of the dance floor. Their repertoire includes jazzy songs from the 1930s to '50s (sometimes called 'Lounge Music'), Latin tunes, some songs from the Musicals and adult contemporary. They could also be referred to as a swing band. The performance is divided into 45-minute sets with a break of 15 minutes in between sets. The break will be covered with appropriate, pre-recorded music.
7. DJ-ing until maximum midnight with lights, a smoke machine, mood lights, a low fog machine for dancing on a cloud on your opening dance, a laser light, and a thumping sound system. The couple's tastes and special requests will be taken into consideration.
You can scroll through the different video's
Recent example of music in the chapel
Pre-drinks / Photos
DJ for Dancing
Reception / Dinner
Before the ceremony examples
During the ceremony examples
During the pre-drinks, watch video on the left
During the reception examples